“Brant Point Light Cufflinks” color scrimshaw on ancient mammoth tusk ivory by David Smith. Incredible detail by master scrimshander, Smith. Set in sterling silver, these will be worn with pride by both men and women for years and years.
Established in 1746, the Brant Point Light was the second lighthouse established in colonial America. It has since been moved and rebuilt more times than any other lighthouse in the Nation. The present lighthouse is the ninth one built on Brant Point.