“Sankaty Light Cufflinks” color scrimshaw on ancient mammoth tusk ivory by David Smith. Incredible detail by master scrimshander, Smith. Set in sterling silver, these will be worn with pride by both men and women for years and years.
The Sankaty Head Light is a lighthouse located on Nantucket island. It was built in 1850, was automated in 1965, and is still in operation. It is located at the easternmost point of the island, in the village of Siasconset. It was one of the first lighthouses in the United States to receive a Fresnel lens.